(Share/Email) PLTC Subscribe
PLTC Founder: Thomas Paul, DCH
Free Yourself: Feel Free, Be Free
"Freedom For Sale"
On this recent “Black Friday” and "Cyber Monday" in The United States of America and throughout the "Free World," I ask you these questions about freedom:
1. Can anyone experience complete freedom in all aspects of their life?
2. Do you have to suffer for freedom?
3. How long will it take for you to achieve freedom?
4. Are you truly ready for freedom? If not, why?
5. What is freedom for you, really?
6. Will freedom last?
7. What is the value of freedom?
8. How important is freedom to you?
9. Is freedom a commodity? If so, is freedom the world's most valuable commodity?
10. Is freedom something that you can earn or purchase?
11. What would you need to let go of to truly feel free?
12. Do you really know what freedom feels like?
13. Are you afraid to feel freedom?
14. Are you afraid or unable to fully feel free?
15. Can you trust that feeling freedom is possible and sustainable for you (including future lifetimes)?
Freedom to do what you want instead of what you’ve been conditioned to believe you have to do
Freedom from a relationship, such as a family member, spouse, business associate, etc.
Freedom from health issues, including mental and physical ailments
Freedom from unconscious "invisible bars" that can imprison you
Freedom to express yourself easily and effortlessly
Freedom to release unresolved suffering
Freedom from "ultra-materialism"
Freedom from past victimization
Freedom from past “mistakes”
Freedom from the confusion
Freedom to live without fear
Freedom to live your life
Freedom to be yourself
Freedom to let go
Freedom to love
Freedom to be
Freedom may be more than the ultimate luxury; it’s an essential component to a healthy mind-body.
Free Yourself: Commit to Freedom
What do you need to free yourself from (unconsciously & consciously) to feel freedom?
Schedule an Appointment For Yourself or Encourage Freedom With A Gift
Special Gift Certificates/ Gift of Freedom
New Therapy Packages
Additional PLTC Newsletters
Anxiety & Male Sexual Issues Reinforced by Past-Life Traumas & Circumcision
Thomas Edison Reincarnated™ Preview Video (Full Case Study & Recordings)
Sometimes It's Okay To Leave The Family That You Unconsciously Chose
Past Life Therapy sessions can be scheduled online, or by contacting Dr. Thomas Paul, Master Clinical Past Life Therapist, Clinical Hypnotherapist, and founder of Past Life Therapy Center. PLTC has its primary office in Los Angeles, CA and Dr. Thomas Paul can be retained worldwide for week-long intensives. You may also want to inquire about distance/phone session eligibility. The PLTC/Netherton-Paul Method of Past Life Therapy and De-Hypnosis is available exclusively at Past Life Therapy Center®.
If you know someone that may be interested in Past Life Therapy, please forward this article or refer-a-friend to PLTC's website. A belief in reincarnation or spirituality isn't necessary for PLTC's process to effectively enable a healthy mind-body.
Resolve the past. Move forward.®
Newsletter Articles & Case Studies Archive/Subscribe
Book Now-Real Time Los Angeles
PLTC Amazon Health Store
Copyright © 2014 Dr. Thomas Paul: Past Life Therapy Center®.
All rights reserved. Updated: September 13, 2014